منتدى كويست نت
اهلا وسهلا بك عزيزي الزائر يسعدنا انضمامك معنا في المنتدى

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى كويست نت
اهلا وسهلا بك عزيزي الزائر يسعدنا انضمامك معنا في المنتدى
منتدى كويست نت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

موقع يتحدث عن كيفية الربح من الانترنت وكيف تكون ثروه في وقت قصير جدا من خلال شركة كويست نت

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» صيانة سميج المعتمده01022599794-توكيل غسالات سميج01280411241
success story I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 25, 2023 2:21 pm من طرف الخليج للتدريب

» Gulf Training and Consultation Center
success story I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 17, 2017 4:47 pm من طرف الخليج للتدريب

» مركز الخليج للتدريب والاستشارات
success story I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 17, 2017 4:34 pm من طرف الخليج للتدريب

» دورات المالية والمحاسبة والمراجعة والتدقيق
success story I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 17, 2017 4:33 pm من طرف الخليج للتدريب

» #دورة التحليل الاحصائي للبيانات باستخدام برنامج SPSS
success story I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 24, 2017 10:50 am من طرف مركز ميتك

» #دورة برنامج تطبيق نظام الادارة المتكاملة للجودة طبقا لاحدث الاصدارات IMS
success story I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 24, 2017 10:48 am من طرف مركز ميتك

»  دورة شهادة مراقب الجودة ISO 9001:2015
success story I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 24, 2017 10:28 am من طرف مركز ميتك

» #دورة تحقيق التميز في خدمة العملاء menna@metcegy.com
success story I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 02, 2017 2:59 pm من طرف مركز ميتك

» #دورة المراجعة الداخلية لنظم الجودة (الأيزو 9001/ 2015)
success story I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 02, 2017 2:58 pm من طرف مركز ميتك

تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتدى كويست نت على موقع حفض الصفحات
التبادل الاعلاني

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

success story

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1success story Empty success story الثلاثاء أبريل 22, 2008 4:11 pm

almogahed

Admin

Hello Friends!!! I am Jayshree Punjabi, a proud IR of QuestNet Enterprises Pvt Ltd. I signed up with GoldQuest International in June 2002 under the able leadership of Ms. Padma, Founder of Ocean Team. The simple plan and the credibility of the company made me decide that this is the best company to be associated with. I was right!!! With the excellent support lent to me by the Ocean Team, my sustained efforts and continual participation, nothing could stop me and my team mates from touching the sky.
During my first month, I mastered presenting the plan and did not miss out on any of the trainings given by members of The V, who would come all the way from Hong Kong. These were the most important aspects of bringing success to the business, and also in giving good support to my team mates who are now a big family of over 1,500 associates.
Today, all of us are experiencing the life-changing process and financial security that this business gives us. I am forever grateful to Ms. Padma for introducing me to GoldQuest. With the 100% excellent support from Ocean Team in areas of training, business tools, business opportunity meetings, and techniques, it is definitely the best team to be in. Today, the network has a presence in more than 20 cities in four countries and is spreading daily. My son’s future is secured because I made the right decision, three years back, to join a business of two generations. I have definitely given my son THE BEST.

https://quest2009.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى